Are you an amateur that is passionate about music and wants to turn that passion into a successful music career?
If so, you're going to want to keep reading.
SMH Production department offers
- A large course offering of music production.
- A hands-on, immersive music atmosphere.
- A concert hall and a fully-equipped large studio.
- A fully-equipped floor with more than 15 labs dedicated to video and audio.
- Rigorous and engaging music production course material.
- Asynchronous classes with ultimate flexibility.
- Lifetime career assistance and networking.
If this sounds appealing to you and you want to make a splash in the Saudi local scene, discover how SMH can help you benefit your music production talent. The ultimate goal of the music production offering is to assist you in receiving the necessary education to further your recording and engineering abilities and to help you establish the skills necessary to become a successful and professional sound engineer.
Learners at the SMH music production program will enhance their knowledge in the recording processes of tracking, editing, mixing, and mastering for analog and digital music production. They will be able to use the SMH facilities and professional labs to develop their knowledge and enhance their practice to set them up for success in the music industry.
What you will learn
- Analog and digital music production, microphone techniques, virtual instruments, effect plugins…
- Music theory essentials and keyboard skills for the digital audio workstation.
- Audio Recording, Music production, Sound Design, Audio Editing, Audio Production, Songwriting, Music recording, MIDI, Pro Tools, music editing, Music mixing, DJing.
- Use the Production Check-List to run an efficient and well-organized recording session.
- Edit your tracks while using your reference tracks and emotional and dynamic timelines to realize your vision for your production.