JOIN OUR TEAM !
If you like to inspire, teach, make music and be part of a team that is making real changes in the whole
music industry and music education in Saudi Arabia, we want to hear from you.
Saudi Music Hub is hiring across 3 locations in Riyadh, Jeddah and Al Khobar.
- Flute teacher (incl. Piccolo)
- Clarinet teacher
- Saxophone teacher
- Trumpet teacher
- French Horn teacher
- DJ teacher
- Music Production teacher
- Kanun teacher
- Ney teacher
- Arabic percussion teacher
- Oud teacher
- Oriental Vocal teacher
- Provide individual and group music tuition to students and create a rich musical community that inspires musical appreciation and growth through recitals and concerts.
- Plan, prepare and evaluate music lessons, activities and learning and teaching strategies through the maintenance of a professional teaching plan.
- Provide a safe, secure and stimulating environment in which consideration is given to the individual development of all children.
- Acquire appropriate teaching materials and resources.
- Differentiate learning and teaching and associated resources in a manner that challenges and interests students and is appropriate to the needs and skill-levels of students.
- Entering and preparing pupils for examinations.
- Motivating pupils and encouraging progress.
- Liaising with academic staff and parents.
- Ensuring up-to-date knowledge and awareness of examination requirements.
- Assess pupils’ abilities, providing feedback and writing reports.
- Arrange recitals and concerts for pupils' families and friends.
- Utilize positive and supportive behaviour and management strategies that are conducive to effective learning and teaching.
- Attend meetings designed to share information necessary for the smooth running of the school and the successful delivery of its aims.
- Maintain good communications with parents to support ongoing practice and instrumental learning.
- Demonstrate excellent musicianship and artistry as a teacher/performer.
- Bachelor’s degree in music performance or music education required. Master’s degree in the same areas preferred.
- Qualified teaching certificate in music or any equivalent qualification. Experience with music pedagogy (Kodály, Orff, Dalcroze and/or Suzuki) is a plus.
- Passion for and experience in teaching young beginners to play the instrument/sing.
- Flexibility and creativity to adapt to curriculum goals and ability to work collaboratively.
- Strong classroom management skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Ability to work during program hours as well as additional hours for planning meetings, professional development and scheduled concerts.
- Interest and ability to be a role model to students and parents as a citizen, artist, teacher, and scholar and to encourage students to develop holistically.
The ideal applicant will have a relevant degree and/or professional vocational qualification and recognised teaching qualification/qualified teacher status with relevant teaching experience.